– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
Womens Fat Face Wrap Dress, Size 6 BNWTWomen's Flapper Vintage Dresses 1920s Beaded Fringed Great Gatsby DressWomens Floral Long Sleeve Knee Lnegth Dress Ball Gown 2PCS Shirt+Skirts FormalWomens Floral Swing A Line Dress Slim Fit Knee Length Ball Gown Casual A Bt15
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
Women's Free People Sundress Multicolor Size Large NWOT
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
Womens Girls Embroidery Star Mesh Puff Sleeve Party Sweet Occident Long Dress
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
Women's Green Strapless Prom Bridal Evening Formal Gown p2Womens High Collar Knitting Cultivate Dress Sweater Temperament Warm Long SleeveWomen's Hoodie Dress High FiveWomen's J. Crew bluee Maxi Dress Sleeveless Size 2
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
WOMENS JUNIOR DRESS = SEQUIN HEARTS = SIZE 3 = NEW = ss13Women's Korean fashion Round collar cashmere knitting sweater dressWomens Lace Sweet Embroidery Mesh Puff Sleeve A-Line Tunic Slim Fit Dresses C8
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
Womens Ladies Luxury All in One Flamingo Slippers Gift Set Present Pajama SetWomens Lapel Collar Vogue Ball Gown Belt Slim Fit Casual Long Skirt Dress PartyWomen's Light and Airy Sleep Sets Grey or Charcoal
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | Womens Columbia Activewear Hooded Top - Space Dye bluee - Size S? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
Women's LONDON TIMES DRESS Size 18W OCCASION NWTWomen's Long Sleeve Cotton Dress Floral Print & Embroidery Evening DressWomen's Looney Tunes Tweety Attitude League Jersey Shirt Navy Plus Size 4X 26 28
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
Womens LuLaRoe Dress Julia XXS in Red NWTWomen's Marmot Jenn Plaid Button-Up Long Sleeve Green Lichen 55550 New With TagWOMENS MAXMARA EVENING PARTY DRESS WITH BOW PINK GREEN SIZE M MEDIUM EXC