– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
Ukrainian dress Aurora Ultracor Ultra High Quiltline Leggings XXSUmgee Dress Size XL S M L Floral Shift Tunic Bishop 3 4 Sleeve Lace Womens NewUMGEE Red Floral Print Ruffle Crochet Detail Sleeve Dress Plus Size XL 1X 2X
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
UN1DEUX2TROIS3 SEIDEN KLEID GR 38 brown & 100% SEIDE - WIE N( P 0423 )
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
UNIF Long Sleeve Cream Crochet Dress
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
Unisex 100% Luxury Egyptian Cotton Super Soft Velour Towelling Bath Robe GownsUp-cycled Sari Silk Long Dress Hippie Boho Ethnic Party FestivalUS Women Apparel Clothes Dress 79310 Burgundy Taupe - S. free shippingUSA WOMENS BOHO KNEE LENGTH OFF SHOULDER CASUAL TUNIC FLOWY MIDI SUMMER DRESS
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
Va Va Voom bluee Animal Link Print Strapless Hi-Lo Stretch Maxi Dress NWOT SZ SVan Gogh The Starry Night Fine Art Painting Sleeveless Short Sleeve Dress XS-5XLVanity Fair Women's Illumination Zoned in Support - Choose SZ color
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
VARUN BAHL Dress Anthropologie bluee Pink Hydrangea Sz 2 Made In India Excellent Venidress bluee Dress, Size SmallVermont Country Store Womens Shirt Dress Pink Plaid Long Sleeves Plus 2X
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | Tropical Hawaiian Jams World Hattie Dress, XS? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
Versa Forma Motif 501 Sports Bra CharcoalVESTIDO 100% LINO CON ADORNOS METALICOSVestido de women tubo mini elegante espalda desnudo mangas snort GI-W238
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
Vestido Pepe Jeans black size L a - 57%Vestidos Ropa de Moda Para women Cortos Largos Casuales De FiestaVESTITO DRESS brand MET SIZE SMALL women